Did You Know?
BPB In the News
- Haroun, Kaltouma and their 5 children
- Bushra and Zeyad house rehab
- Letter from BPB President
- Learning Luncheon – Brad Schneider
- Book Club update
- Board Transistions
- Volunteer Training Program
- Ahadi and Hawa’s new baby!
- Zahra graduates High School
- New era in immigration policy
- 2020 Accomplishments
- Annual Educational Event
- Volunteer Spotlight
- Need for volunteeers
- Family Update – Kajemba Family
- Bushra and Zeyad update
- Mentoring and financial counseling
- Dr. Galya En-Arieh: Immigration and Refugee Policy
- Volunteer Recruitment – Ashley Greene
- Meet the Kajemba Family.
- Letter from BPB President on social justice and racial understanding.
- BPB’s First Virtual Luncheon with Jims Porter / RefugeeOne
- Refugee Families Fed
- Family Update – Yousof, Behishta, and their child.
- Thank you to our donors.
- Book recommendation
- Learning Luncheons – Catholic Charities and ESL training
- First Annual Fundraiser
Building Peaceful Bridges is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Our Partners & Sponsors
Get in Touch
Building Peaceful Bridges is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 83-2282738.
Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Up to 91% of funding goes directly to help refugee families.
Form 1023 including all attachments and Form 990 are made available to the public upon request.